New Hope for Many without Drugs or Surgery?
Few things in life are as disheartening to the modern man than erectile dysfunction or ED. For some, ED has come about due to poor circulation, sex hormone imbalance, side effects of drugs or diseases like diabetes. Nerve damage or blood vessel problems are significantly affecting the sex life of millions of men across the world. Can Platelet Rich Plasma help? In short, the answer is an emphatic "YES"! For those who have been dealing with poor blood vessel integrity or nerve degeneration due to illness, a new treatment using your own platelets concentrated and then injected into the penis (yes we use numbing cream for this) can help the microcapillary system to regenerate and sensory nerves to regrow.
Call our office to see if this treatment is for you.
How We Treat
- Blood draw of approximately 60 mls of blood
- Your blood is centrifuged and the platelets are concentrated into a small syringe.
- Your penis is desensitized through the use of a numbing cream.
- Before the PRP is placed along the shaft and head of the penis, these areas are further numbed with lidocaine for the short, quick and painless procedure.
- PRP is injected into the penis using a short, thin needle, along the shaft and head of the penis.
- That's it. Injections take approximately 5 minutes, although you will be in the office for about 45-60 minutes for your blood to be processed. You will remain numb for about 2 hours after the treatment.
What to Expect
- 1-3 PRP treatments are required for optimal results, in monthly intervals
- Increased sensation
- Stronger erections
- Little downtime
- Minor, temporary bruising that may last 1-2 weeks
- Very minor soreness for a few days after the treatment
- You can resume intimate relations in 24-48 hours
- A happier, more satified partner
- A happier, more confident you
Other Treatments to Consider